|Return to New York|
|St. Nicholas Club||
|39 East 51st Street, New York, NY 10022|
St. Nicholas Club was founded in 1875. The chips were ordered Nov. 22, 1926, delivered Dec.10, 1926. On Dec.15, 1926 the St. Nicholas Club officially opened its new clubhouse at 39 East 51 Street.
The St. Nicholas Club occupied the building on 51st Street from 1926 - 1939.
|St. Nicholas Club circa 1939||39 East 51st Street circa 2010.|